Busch & Müller DToplight Senso LT136 �
- Rack mount taillight.
- Senso function automatically turns light on as it gets dark.
- 4 super bright LEDs (2 rear facing & 2 side facing).
- 3-position switch has On, Off and Senso settings.
- Takes two AA batteries (not included).
- Requires 2 rack holes 50mm or 80mm apart.
Busch & Müller DToplight XS Permanent
This B and M battery powered tail light fits a 50mm or 80mm bolt pattern rack mount. Two extremely bright LEDs radite to both sides and backwards, giving a 220 degree angle of visibility. It has a large reflector and burns steady only - as required by German law where it is manufactured. It does not have a blinky mode. It requires two AA batteries (not included. Overall width: 115mm
Click Here for Generator-Powered Tail Lights
Additional Lights from the Quality Special Order Catalogue
Back to the Harris Cyclery Home Page
Articles by Sheldon Brown and others Harris
Beginners Brakes Commuting
Frames Gears &
Tandems Touring What's
Web site by Sheldon BrownIf you would like to make a link or bookmark to this page, the URL is:
Copyright © 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 Harris Cyclery