The Professional series is most appropriate for vigorous cyclists who set their handlebars somewhat lower than their saddles. The leather is a bit thicker than other models, making the professional a little slower to break in, but making it the most durable model.
Length: 265 mm Width: 160 mm
Team Pro Classic.
Economical model with steel, tubular rivets.
- Black/Chrome Rails SA144 $139.95
- Honey/Chrome Rails SA145 $139.95
- Antique Brown/Chrome Rails SA146 $139.95
Team Professional Deluxe model, large copper rivets
- Black with Chrome Rails SA140
- Honey with Chrome Rails SA140A
- Antique Brown with Chrome Rails SA140B
- Black with Copper Rails SA141
- Honey with Copper Rails SA142
The Team Professional Ti features a lightweight titanium undercarriage.
These new Ti models, unlike the older Team Professionals shown below, include bag loops so you can use them with your Brooks saddlebag!
Length 246 mm Width 170 mm Weight 560 grams
Brooks saddle tension wrench: Handle with care!
Accessories Bicycles Parts Specials Tools
Articles by Sheldon Brown and others Harris
Beginners Brakes Commuting
Frames Gears &
Tandems Touring What's
Web site by Sheldon Brown
If you would like to make a link or bookmark to this page, the URL is:
Copyright © 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010,2014 Harris Cyclery