CatEye LD650 'Rapid 5' 5-LED Tail Light LT1006
This is a very nice, highly versatile "flasher".
- Five ultrabright red LEDs
- Up to 30 hours of run time
- Includes batteries
- No-tools mount allows horizontal or vertical mounting
- Low-profile switch eliminates accidental activation
- Run Time: 30 hours in constant/ 60 hours in flashing
- Battery: 2 AAA
- Weight: 52 grams
CatEye LD1100 10-LED Tail LightClick for current price
This premium quality waterproof tail light features 10 LEDs, 6 facing straight back and 2 facing sideways on each side.
This is probably the brightest 2-AA cell blinky there is, thanks to CatEye's superior optics. This is the tail light with which most of us ride.
The LEDs are arranged in two banks of 5, with separate switches for the upper/lower banks. Each set of 5 LEDs can be independently set for either steady glow or one of three different flashing patterns for maximum conspicuity.
Comes with a quick-release seatpost mount, also fits standard reflector brackets with included hardware. 2 AA Batteries included.
- Half-watt Blaze ® LED plus 2 eXtreme ® LEDs for visibility up to 1 mile
- Unique, eye-catching flash pattern
- Flashing and steady mode
- Ultra compact vertical design is weatherproof, lightweight and durable
- Includes bike mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options
- Up to 100 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Rack mount taillight.
- Senso function automatically turns light on as it gets dark.
- 4 super bright LEDs (2 rear facing & 2 side facing).
- 3-position switch has On, Off and Senso settings.
- Takes two AA batteries (not included).
- Requires 2 rack holes 50mm or 80mm apart.
This B and M battery powered tail light fits a 50mm or 80mm bolt pattern rack mount. Two extremely bright LEDs radite to both sides and backwards, giving a 220 degree angle of visibility. It has a large reflector and burns steady only - as required by German law where it is manufactured. It does not have a blinky mode. It requires two AA batteries (not included. Overall width: 115mm
Click Here for Generator-Powered Tail Lights
Additional Lights from the Quality Special Order Catalogue
Articles by Sheldon Brown and others Harris
Beginners Brakes Commuting
Frames Gears &
Tandems Touring What's
Web site by Sheldon BrownIf you would like to make a link or bookmark to this page, the URL is:
Copyright © 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 Harris Cyclery